- Designer : Simon Legald
- Bulb : 1 x E14 25W (Excluded)
- Does not include ceiling hook
- 4m textile cord and fitting in matching colour
- Materia : Glass & Marble
- Dimensions : H : 26 cm; D : 11.2 cm
Great Reasons To Buy The Normann Copenhagen Large Amp Pendant Lamp
- The Normann Copenhagen Amp lamp is inspired by 60s hi-fi equipment, giving it a nostalgic and contemporary feel at the same time.
- Made from marble and glass, it's sophisticated design will sit nicely with any interior design scheme.
- It produces as soft and beautiful glow, creating ambient lighting in the hallway, living room or any dark space of your home.
- Combining form with function, the shade is easily removed for changing the bulb or cleaning purposes.
Why You'll Love ThisPendant Light
Amp is a range of lamps from Normann Copenhagen that are inspired by old tube amplifiers from the 1960s. Made from marble and glass, their unique shapes and classic materials combine to add a contemporary yet nostalgic touch to your space at the same time. The light produced by the collection is soft and comfortable- an ambient glow comes through the lampshade from all directions, providing even lighting which contrasts nicely against the heavy marble. The shades can easily be removed for changing bulbs and cleaning thanks to the lamp's visually highlighted essential details, such as the way the shade rests on the socket.
Amp is available in three sizes, all of which are listed separately on our website. Shown here is the Large Amp Pendant Lamp, available in gold, smoke or white. The white lamp is a new addition to the collection, and is less transparent than the other colours. The opaqueness of the material highlights the shape of the lamp, making it appear as a pure and ghostly aesthetic silhouette. Whichever colour you go for, the sophisticated design of the Amp Lamp will sit nicely with many different interior styles.