- Designer : Taf Architects
- Material : Cast aluminium frames, plywood table top with linoleum or laminate finish.
- Dimensions :
Small - H: 73cm; W: 85cm; L: 170cm
Large - H: 73cm; W: 90cm; L: 225cm
Extra Large - H: 73cm; W: 108cm; L: 255cm
- Delivery: 4 - 6 Weeks
GREAT REASONS TO BUY THE Muuto 70/70 Table
- 70/70's minimalistic design features a light expression that creates a striking profile, giving it a beautifully Nordic appeal.
- Careful detailing on the table-top and the different size options mean that the 70/70 table works perfectly as either a dining table or an office desk.
- The availability of linoleum or laminate finishes in a variety of colours allows you to tailor the 70/70 table to your specific requirements.
WHY YOU'LL LOVE THIS DINING TABLE
Designed by Stockholm based design studio Taf Architects for Danish furniture & lighting company Muuto the 70/70 Table is a study in geometric forms identifying the dimensions for a well-balanced table. The 70/70 is minimalistic, with a light expression that creates a striking profile, but a closer look reveals careful detailing that helps add greatly to its special character. The design is balanced with fine details in the plywood layered table-top and the form of the cast aluminium angular frame, making it great for use in an office, dining room or public setting.
TAF Architects is a Stockholm-based design and architecture studio making International headlines within product and interior design.