- Author : Frances Amber
- Illustrations by Here Design
- 100 postcards
- Dimensions : 11.9 x 17.2 x 5.5cm
Great Reasons To Buy Mid Century Modern : 100 Postcards of Iconic Design
- This Box contains 100 postcards that celebrate the dynamic and inventive style of mid-twentieth century design.
- Each postcard features exclusive illustrations of some of the most iconic and popular designs of the period, with key information about the product on the reverse.
- With their playful and vintage designs, the postcards work great as a decorative accessory when pinned to walls or framed on shelves and desks.
Why You'll Love This Postcards Set
100 Postcards of Iconic Design is an illustrated and informative guide to one of the most popular, collectable, and dynamic periods of international design - the mid-twentieth century. Drawing on the inventive style of the era, each postcard features exclusive illustrations of iconic designs including Poul Henningsen lamps, George Nelson clocks, and Eames Chairs, all rendered in a distinctive graphic style befitting the era. The postcards are accompanied by key information about the product on the reverse, but with their vintage aesthetic they also work great as a decorative accessory. Covering all areas of design to showcase the full range of mid-century style, they're an ideal gift for any design addict.