- Designer : Naoto Fukasawa
- Year of Design : 2015
- Material : Ash & polypropylene
- Dimensions : Height :80cm; W : 49.5cm; SH : 44cm
- Delivery: 4 - 6 weeks
Great Reasons to buy the Magis Substance Dining Chair
- Designed by Naoto Fukasawa for Magis, the Substance Dining Chair gives form to the tactile values we share and wish for.
- Absolute simplicity combines with unique design in the form of u-shaped legs, giving the chair a fresh and distinctive appeal.
- The gentle curves of the legs and seat provide endless comfort, creating a friendly space in your dining area you'll feel so at home in.
- Substance comes in various finishes to suit a whole host of interior settings.
Why You'll Love this Chair
The Substance Dining Chair is a simple piece of furniture with a distinct and fresh appeal. A cross junction of two u-shaped legs extends from underneath a curved polypropylene shell, creating a bend in the structure of the leg frame that distinguishes Substance from the typical dining chair design, where straight legs extend off the edge of the seat shell. The result is a comfortable and durable dining chair with a friendly, contemporary form. Available in various colours it will look great in any interior setting.
This version has natural ash legs with a plastic shell available in mustard, white, black or beige.