- Designer : Ronan & Erwan Bouroullec
- Year of Design : 20165
- Material : Wrought iron and polypropylene
- Seat painted in polyester powder
- Dimensions :
Medium stool (counter height) : H : 65cm; W : 45cm
High stool (bar height) : H : 75cm; W : 45cm
- Seat width : 21cm
- Complete with felt pads
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use
- Delivery: 4 - 6 weeks
Great Reasons to buy the Magis Officina Bar Stool
- This stool is the latest addition to the Officina collection, introduced by designers Ronan & Erwan Bourouillec at the Milan Design fair in 2016.
- Featuring forged iron legs attached to a geometrical seat, the stool has an unmistakably industrial feel, but combined with a profoundly refined and elegant spirit.
- The design of the stool results from working with the process of wrought iron hammering, blending ancient tradition with updated design language.
- Emphasising the beauty of the raw material used in its construction, Officina comes in various colours and in bar or counter height to suit any interior setting.
Why You'll Love this Bar Stool
The Officina Bar Stool is the latest addition to the unmistakably modern Officina collection, designed by Ronan & Erwan Bouroullec for Magis. Using the ancient tradition of forging- the process used to shape iron, forged legs are applied to injection-moulded plastic, creating a stool that combines absolute simplicity with the allure of the raw material used in its construction.
Available in two heights, the Officina Bar Stool comes with either galvanised or black painted iron legs. The seat is made from polypropylene and comes in various colours, providing comfort with an industrial yet elegant appeal. Whether bought on it's own or with other pieces of the Officina collection, this bar stool will look great in any interior setting.
Throughout the ages forging has been used to create an infinite number of everyday objects and decorative artefacts. We wanted to work with this ancient fabrication process and give it a new visual language- Ronan & Erwan Bourellic
This stool is suitable for both outdoor and indoor use.
Watch the video :
About The Designer
Born in Brittany in 1971 and 1976 respectively the Bouroullec brothers have become a much sough after double act, particularly after their work with Cappellini who recognised their talent at an early stage. Here we feature some of their most highly regarded works for Vitra, Kartell,Cappellini and Magis.