- Dimensions: Diameter: 22.5cm x Depth : 14.5cm
- Mounting : Cable length: 2.4m. Light control: On wall plate.
- Material : Shade: Spun steel. Wall box: Spun steel..
- Light source (not included) : MAX 1x40W clear E14
- Delivery: 6 - 8 weeks
Great reasons to buy the Louis Poulsen PH Hat Light
- The PH Hat light was designed by Poul Henningsen in 1961 and like many of his designs is widely considered a design classic.
- It emits indirect 100% glare-free light in a warm, soft tone, owing to the rose coloured interior of the shade.
- The finish of the shade's exterior is wet painted white; perfect for achieving that crispy clean Scandinavian look in your interior.
- It has great architectural versatility and can be used as single lights in a home or as part of a cluster in a commercial setting.
Why you'll love this Wall Light
PH Hat is a wall light designed by Paul Henningsen for Louis Poulsen in 1961. Ideal for bedroom lighting, foyers, stairways and passageways, it emits indirect 100% glare-free light in a warm, soft tone, owing to the rose coloured interior of the shade. The finish of the exterior is wet painted white, giving it great architectural versatility.