- Dimensions: Diameter: 55cm x Height: 131cm
- Mounting : Cable type: Plastic cord with plug. Cable length: 2.6m. Light control: On/off switch on cord.
- Material: Shades: High pressure moulded white opal acrylic. Top shade: Black, high pressure moulded polycar- bonate. Base: Black, high pressure moulded ABS. Stem: High lustre chrome plated, steel.
- Light source (not included) : MAX 1x100W E27
- Delivery: 6 - 8 weeks
Great reasons to buy the Louis Poulsen PH 80 Floor Light
- Designed in 1974 to mark its designer's 80th birthday, the PH 80 floor light is part of a family of lighting products that are considered design classics.
- The lighting system is a reflective three shade system which emits an even distribution of light and directs light downwards.
- This model features a top acrylic shade in red to provide warm and atmospheric lighting.
- This range of lights have great architectural versatility and can be used as single lights in a home or as part of a cluster in a commercial setting.
Why you'll love this Floor Lamp
The PH 80 Floor Lamp was created in 1974 after Poul Henningsen’s death to mark 80 years since his birth – hence the name PH 80. It is based on the same three-shade design centred on the logarithmic spiral that is used for every light in the PH family. By creating a three shade system in the shape of a spiral, Poul achieved an even distribution of light over the entire curve of the shade, which made it possible to control glare and shadow. Today the PH collection encompasses 18 lights that give out direct, uniform and glare-free lighting where it's most needed.
The PH 80 is made from white opal acrylic and high lustre chrome. Owing to its special design and high quality materials, it emits diffuse and symmetrical light. The majority of the light is directed downwards, and the opal acrylic shades provide comfortable room lighting. The red hue of the top reflector is a special feature that distinguishes this model from others in the family. It helps give the light a warmer glow.