- Dimensions: Diameter: 45cm x Height: 54cm
- Mounting : Cable type: Cable type: Plastic cord with plug. Cable length: 2.9m. Light control: Switch on cord
- Material: Shades: Spun aluminium. Base: High lustre chrome plated, spun brass. Stem: High lustre chrome plated, steel. Triangular piece: Black sandblasted, injection moulded bakelite.
- Light source (not included) : MAX 1x4100 E27
- Delivery: 6 - 8 weeks
Great reasons to buy the Louis Poulsen PH 4/3 Table Light
- Designed in 1925 by Poul Henningsen the 4/3 table light is part of a family of lighting products that are considered design classics and were widely popular in the 1930s.
- The lighting system is a reflective three shade system which emits an even distribution of light and directs light downwards.
- This range of lights have great architectural versatility and can be used as single lights in a home or as part of a cluster in a commercial setting.
Why you'll love this Table Lamp
The PH 4/3 table light is a beautifully crafted light that was originally designed by Poul Henningsen in 1925 for Danish lighting brand Louis Poulsen. Its fixture is based on the principle of a reflective three-shade system, which directs the majority of the light downwards. By using a design based on the logarithmic spiral, Poul achieved an even distribution of light over the entire curve of the shade, which made it possible to control glare and shadow. Today the PH collection encompasses 18 lights that give out direct, uniform and glare-free lighting where it's most needed.
This PH 4/3 shade is made of metal and painted white; perfect for achieving that clean, Scandinavian look in your interior. The design ensures diffuse, comfortable light distribution, making it ideal for use on your bedside table, work desk or in your favourite reading corner. The base is in high lustre chrome