- Dimensions: Diameter: 40cm x Height: 20cm
- Suspension type: Cable 3 x 0,75mm². Canopy: Yes. Cable length: 3m
- Material: Shade: Spun aluminium; Anti-glare disc : White, spun aluminium.
- Finish: White, wet painted
- Light source (not included) : 1x100W E27
- Delivery: 6 - 8 weeks
Great reasons to buy the Louis Poulsen PH 4/3 Pendant Light
- Designed in 1925 by Poul Henningsen the PH 4/3 is part of a family of lighting products that are considered design classics and were widely popular in the 1930s.
- The lighting system uses a reflective three shade system which has an even distribution of light and directs light downwards.
- This range of lights have great architectural versatility and can be used as single lights in a home or as part of a cluster in a commercial setting.
Why you'll love this pendant light
The PH 4/3 pendant light was designed by Poul Henningsen in 1925 and produced by Louis Poulsen to celebrate Poul's 120th birthday. The pendant has a metal shade in wet painted white; perfect for completing that white living look or for adding a touch of minimal, simple design to your interior.
The fixture of the PH 4/3 is designed based on the principle of a reflective three-shade system, which directs the majority of the light down. By using a design based on the logarithmic spiral, Poul achieved even distribution of light over the entire curve of the shade for the PH 4/3, making it possible to control glare and shadow. Each shade reduces the amount of light equally, due to their distance from the light source. The result is a beautifully crafted pendant with a soft and uniform light distribution