- Dimensions: Diameter: 29cm x Height: 47.2cm
- Mounting : Cable type: Plastic cord with plug. Cable length: 2.1m. Light control: In-line switch on cord.
- Material: Shades: Mouth-blown white opal glass. Base: High lustre chrome plated or black chrome plated brass
- Finish: Black / High lustre chrome plated & white opal glass
- Light source (not included) : MAX 1x40W E14
- Delivery: 6 - 8 weeks
Great reasons to buy the Louis Poulsen PH 3/2 Table Light
- Designed in 1925 by Poul Henningsen the 3/2 table light is part of a family of lighting products that are considered design classics and were widely popular in the 1930s
- The lighting system is a reflective three shade system which emits an even distribution of light and directs light downwards
- This range of lights have great architectural versatility and can be used as single lights in a home or as part of a cluster in a commercial setting
Why you'll love this Table Lamp
The PH 3/2 table light is a beautifully crafted light that was originally designed by Poul Henningsen in 1925 for Danish lighting brand Louis Poulsen. Its fixture is based on the principle of a reflective three-shade system, which directs the majority of the light downwards. By using a design based on the logarithmic spiral, Poul achieved an even distribution of light over the entire curve of the shade. This even light distribution, together with the diffuse reflection through the glass, made it possible to control glare and shadow. Each shade reduces the amount of light equally, due to their distance from the light source.
The PH 2/1 shades are made of hand-blown opal three-layer glass, which is glossy on top and sandblasted matte on the underside to produce a soft and diffuse light distribution. The stand is available in either a black chrome plated or high lustre chrome plated finish to suit a variety of interior settings.