- Dimensions: Diameter: 20cm x Height: 35.5cm
- Mounting : Vinyl cord with plug. Cable length: 1,75m. Light control: In-line switch on cord.
- Material: Shades: Mouth-blown white opal glass. Suspension: High lustre chrome plated, spun aluminium
- Finish: High lustre chrome plated & white opal glass
- Light source (not included) : 1x33w G9 Halogen Bulb
- Delivery: 6 - 8 weeks
Great reasons to buy the Louis Poulsen PH 2/1 Table Light
- Designed in 1925 by Poul Henningsen the PH 2/1 table light is part of a family of lighting products that are considered design classics and were widely popular in the 1930s
- The lighting system uses a reflective three shade system which emits an even distribution of light and directs light downwards
- This range of lights have great architectural versatility and can be used as single lights in a home or as part of a cluster in a commercial setting
Why you'll love this Table Lamp
The PH 2/1 table light is a beautifully crafted light that was originally designed by Poul Henningsen in 1925 for Danish lighting brand Louis Poulsen. Its fixture is based on the principle of a reflective three-shade system, which directs the majority of the light downwards. By using a design based on the logarithmic spiral, Poul achieved even distribution of light over the entire curve of the shade. This even light distribution, together with the diffuse reflection through the glass, made it possible to control glare and shadow. Each shade reduces the amount of light equally, due to their distance from the light source.
The PH 2/1 table light has a white opal glass finish and a high lustre chrome plated base. It has a glossy finish on top and is sandblasted matte on the underside. The result is a beautifully simple lamp that emits harmonious and glare-free light.