- Designer : Ross Lovegrove
- Dimensions : Diameter: 72.3cm x Height: 72.4cm
- Materials : Shades - Deep drawn aluminium. Canopy - Spun aluminium. Wire connector - Turned aluminium. Diffuser - Acrylic satine.
- Finish : Golden Sand or white wet painted
- Light source (excluded) : 1x75W QT ax-14 Clear G9
- Delivery : 2 - 3 weeks
Great reasons to buy the Louis Poulsen Aeros Suspension Light
- Uses an organically inspired pattern on the shade which gives off interesting and mystical light
- The light has a floating 3D effect which would add an extra dimension to any room in the home
- Designed to be suspended low over tables so the intircate decoration and patterned lighting can be admired
Why you'll love this suspension light
The Aeros pendant light has been designed by Ross Lovegrove for the Danish lighting brand Louis Poulsen. Lovegrove wanted to design an ethereal, floating object which would be perceived as light-weight despite its size, and have a fine organic, perforated surface.
The light is an elaborate and sophisticated lighting fixture that takes inspiration from many sources such as organic Fibbonacci pattern which is used on the reflector design and the organically inspired perforation pattern on the lamp shade, which give off an interesting and mystical lighting.