- Designer: Piet Hein Eek
- Dimensions: Diameter: 5cm; Depth: 8cm
- Materials: Brass plated steel
- Power: 1 x LR44 battery (included)
- Movement: Quartz
Great Reasons To Buy The LEFF Amsterdam Tube Clock
- A unique design that is manufactured using extrusion moulding - a first of it's kind for clocks.
- Made with brass plated steel, the clock is sturdy and can even act as a paperweight for your desk.
- A modern clock that will sit well within a range of interior styles.
Why you'll love this clock
The Tube Clock from LEFF Amsterdam was designed by Dutch design studio Piet Hein Eek. Using a tube and an extrusion ring as the starting point, Piet used a extrusion moulding technique that has never before been used for a clock; much to their surprise as it is a simple and effective technique. Sticking to the Dutch philosophy, LEFF managed to create a clock that is normal and down-to-earth.
The clock is manufactured in brass plated steel which gives it a sturdy frame. The clock uses a quartz movement and takes 1 x LR44 battery (included).