- Designer: Piet Hein Eek
- Dimensions: Diameter: 42mm; Thickness: 11mm
- Materials: Casing: Stainless steel; Lens: Hardened mineral glass; Strap: Leather
- Power: Battery powered
- Movement: Japanese Miyota 2035 - 3 hand
- Water resistance: 5 ATM
Great Reasons To Buy The LEFF Amsterdam D42 Tube Watch
- A minimalistic watch that features a unique watch face design created using extrusion moulding.
- Quality materials and an industrial design give the watch a refined yet tough character.
- Water resistant up to 5 ATM and a resilient hardened mineral glass lens make this watch perfect for everyday wear.
Why you'll love this watch
The D42 Tube Watch from LEFF Amsterdam was designed by renowned Dutch designer Piet Hein Eek. Using the original clock-face design from the Tube Clock, Piet created a range of watches that would give the iconic face more prominence.
The quality materials and bulky face give the watch a refined yet tough character ensuring the wearer makes a statement every time it's worn. The watch, finished with a steel face and black strap, uses a Japanese Miyota 2035 movement and is water resistant up to 5 ATM. Also available with a brown strap.