- Designer: Erwin Termaat
- Dimensions: Height: 15.7cm; Width: 36cm; Depth: 12.8cm
- Materials: Casing: Stainless Steel; Lens: PMMA; Backing: ABS
- Power: 2 x D battery (included)
- Movement: Flip
Great Reasons To Buy The LEFF Amsterdam Brick Clock
- The casing is welded and brushed by hand giving the clock a high level of craftmanship.
- Using bold numbering, not specific to an era in time, the clock is striking and will draw attention from anyone in a room.
- The clock can be hung on the wall or displayed on a surface.
Why you'll love this clock
The Brick Clock from LEFF Amsterdam was designed by Dutch designer Erwin Termaat. Designed using a unique combination of materials and graphics, the clock is a contemporary interpretation of a traditional way of displaying time - the flip clock. The timepiece can either be displayed on a surface or hung on the wall, either way is sure to attract attention from visitors.
Manufactured using stainless steel, the clock has a sturdy and substantial feel to it. Takes 2 x D batteries (included).