- 624 pages
- 34 x 25
- ISBN 978-3-8365-5186-1
- Pre Order: Delivery early December
GREAT REASONS TO BUY The James Bond Archives: SPECTRE Edition
- The James Bond Archives: SPECTRE Edition is a compact yet comprehensive record of every single Bond film ever made, beginning with Dr. No (1962) and ending with Spectre (2015)
- This striking coffee table book includes stunning imagery and behind-the-scenes knowledge.
- The wealth of on-set photos, unseen stills, set designs, storyboards, production memos, is supplemented by an oral history recounted by over 150 cast and crew members
- Includes personal narratives that relate the true, inside story from the Bond sets, offering outstanding insight into the personalities and processes behind the most successful and longest-running film franchise in cinema history.
Why You'll Love This Behind The Scenes Look at the world of James Bond
"Bond, James Bond." Since Sean Connery uttered those immortal words in 1962, the most dashing secret agent in the history of cinema has been charming and thrilling audiences worldwide. This impeccably British character created by author Ian Fleming has starred in 23 EON-produced films, played by 6 different actors over five decades.
The James Bond Archives: SPECTRE Edition has been made with unrestricted access to the Bond archives and recounts the entire history of James Bond in words and pictures. Among the 1000+ images are many previously unseen stills, on-set photos, memos, documents, storyboard, posters and designs, plus unused concepts and alternative designs - it is a must-have for all fans of the franchise. To celebrate 50 years of 007, an XL tome was released following the premiere of the movie Skyfall (2012) and with the SPECTRE Edition, publishers Taschen in collaboration with EON-productions, have brought us the same amazing content (and much more) in a compact yet comprehensive format. The stunning imagery is accompanied by an oral history recounted by over 150 cast and crew members, relating the true inside story of how the Bond films were made. Containing previously unpublished photography and artwork, as well as production memos from filming, this book is a comprehensive tribute to the legend of James Bond.