- Designer : Ronan & Erwan Bouroullec
- Material : Untreated beech, painted beech or matt lacquered oak frame & 18mm plywood with laminate top
- Dimensions :
Short : H: 45cm; W: 75cm; D: 35cm
Medium : H: 45cm; W: 140cm; D: 35cm
Long : H: 45cm; W: 200 cm; D: 35cm
- Delivery : 4 - 6 weeks
Great reasons to buy the HAY Copenhague Deux CPH215 Bench
- The laminate top uses nanotechnology which makes the surface anti-fingerprint and easy to clean.
- The Copenhague Deux range was created with tight and compact spaces in mind.
- Available in a range of sizes and finishes to suit a range of interior styles.
Why you'll love this bench
The Copenhague Deux Bench designed by Ronan & Erwan Bouroullec for Danish design brand Hay is an extension of the original Copenhague range. The Copenhague Deux family includes 12 tables and benches that have been created with compact spaces in mind. The tables and benches are available in a range of heights, shapes and finishes. This particular bench is available in three sizes.
The bench laminate is easy to clean and resists fingerprints thanks to the use of nanotechnology fibres. The laminate is available in five different colours; Brown, light grey, black, dark grey and white. The bench frame is available in either untreated beech, painted beech (to match the laminate colour) and matt lacquered oak.