- Designer : Mathieu Matégot
- Year of design : 1953
- Material : Perforated sheet metal
- Dimensions :
- Medium : H: 31.5cm; W: 45cm; Shade Diam: 22cm
- Large : H: 38.4cm; W: 57cm; Shade Diam: 27cm
- Cord length : 5m
- Bulb specification : 60w E27 Halogen (not incl.)
- IP Rating : 20
- Delivery : 6 - 8 Weeks
Great reasons to buy the Gubi Satellite Pendant Light
- The perforated shade emits a symmetrical light pattern on surrounding walls.
- The light would sit perfectly with other Mathieu Matégot designs like the Nagasaki Chair and Demon Shelf.
Why you'll love this suspension light
The Satellite Pendant Light was designed by Mathieu Matégot in 1953 and is now produced by Gubi. The Satellite is a peculiar metal light that features a perforated spehrical shade and a sheet metal top hat which gives it it's satellite like shape.
Available in 5 different colours; Midnight Black, Rainy Grey, Shy Cherry, Ventian Gold and White Cloud; and two sizes. The adaptable pendant light will work as both an installtion of multiple lights in a public setting or as a single light in a private setting.