- Designer : Louis Weisdorf
- Year of design : 1972
- Material : Brass or chrome & fabric cable
- Dimensions :
- Lamp : H: 36cm; Diam: 36cm
- Canopy : Diam: 11.5cm x 5.7 cm
- Cord length : 4m
- Light source : E27 bulb (not included)
- IP rating : 20
- Delivery : 6 - 8 Weeks
Great reasons to buy the Gubi Multi-Lite Pendant Light
- With two mobile shades - a feature of classic Danish design - users can create a personalised lighting configuration.
- By rotating the shades the light can be directed upwards, downwards or act as an asymmetrical art light.
- Available in a range of colours to fit any domestic setting.
Why you'll love this suspension light
The Multi-Lite Pendant Light was designed by Louis Weisdorf and now produced by Gubi. Originally designed in 1972, the Multi-Lite features two cylindrical shapes that are orbited by two individual rotating shades that can be positioned in multiple ways. By altering the rotating shades the light can be directed in the users desired fashion or be used to create an asymmetrical art light.
Available in 7 different colours all with a white lacquer inner, the Multi-Lite lends itself to many interior styles. The all chrome and black versions come with black textile cord. The all brass and the blue versions come with a golden textile cord. The white versions come with white textile cord.