- Designer : Greta Magnusson Grossman
- Year of design : 1949
- Materials : Pinewood, plywood, foam & upholstery
- Dimensions : H: 70cm; W: 300cm; D: 83cm
- Seat Height : H: 41cm
- Delivery : 6 - 8 weeks
Great reasons to buy the Gubi Modern Line 4 Seater Sofa
- Designed by well-renowned designer Greta Magnusson Grossman in 1949.
- One of her most famous designs - the simple and minimalistic profile personifies Greta's background in Scandinavian design.
- The soft and minimal silhouette is exaggerated by the use of thin legs, giving it a feminine character.
- The sofa was one of the first sofa's to use industrial technologies for the upholstery, paving the way for others.
Why you'll love this sofa
The Gubi Modern Line Sofa was designed in 1949 by widely celebrated designer Greta Magnusson Grossman and is now produced by Gubi. One of Greta's most iconic designs, the sofa has a minimal feel which is characterised by the lack of arms and slim legs and would be a great addition to any modern or contemporary home. Designed out of her own preferences, Greta wanted to create a modern sofa. The use of No-zag springs and industrial production methods were one of the first of its kind.
Available in two base colours; black and brass and also comes in a range of upholstery options.
Balder: 68% New Wool; 26% Cotton; 6% Polyamide. Wear: 100000 rubs
Crisp: 93% Wool; 7% Polyamide. Wear: 200000 rubs
Remix: 90% New Wool worsted; 10% Nylon. Wear: 100000 rubs
Not all available fabrics are listed on the site. If you would like more information on available fabrics please contact email@example.com.