- Designers : Mathieu Matégot
- Year of Design : 1953-1954
- Material ; Tubular and sheet steel
- H: 74cm; D: 66cm; W: 55cm
- Delivery : Made to order; 2 - 3 Weeks
InformationThe Matégot Tea Trolley, designed by Mathieu Matégot in 1953-54 and produced by Gubi is form a series of furniture pieces made from perforated and tubular steel. It has two trays in perforated steel connected by steel tubes. The lower level includes a newspaper holder and the trolley has rotating castors. It comes with colored trays in various colours.
Watch the Mathieu Matégot Video