- Designer : Christian Dell
- Year of Design : 1931
- Material : Steel and brass
- Dimensions : Diameter : 28.5cm; Shade Height : 14cm
- Takes : 1 x Max 52W (max) Halogen energy saver (excluded)
- Delivery : 2 - 3 Weeks 'Quickship'
Great Reasons To Buy the Fritz Hansen kaiser Idell Pendant Light
- This hanging light was designed by Christian Dell in the 1930s and is an original Bauhaus design now back in production.
- It is part of the world-famous Kaiser Idell Series based on a patented swivel joint and characteristic dome embossed with 'Kaiser Idell'.
- It is great for hanging in the centre of a room or above a desk or table to add light and ambiance to dark spaces.
- Crafted in steel and brass the lamp has a timeless appeal and is available in a range of suitably Bauhaus colours to suit your interior.
Why You'll Love This Lamp
The Kaiser Idell Pendant Light is a graceful hanging light that adds brightness and character to any room it is placed in. Originally designed in 1931 by Christian Dell, it is an authentic Bauhaus design featuring a world patented swivel joint and characteristic dome embossed with 'Original kaiser Idell'. Now manufactured by Fritz Hansen, it comes with a high gloss finish in a variety of colours in addition to a matt black option and truly captures the mastery of early modernist lighting.