- Designer: Luca Nichetto
- Year of Design : 2015
- Material: Polycarbonate and steel
- Dimensions - H: 50cm; Ø34cm
- Cable : 190cm or 5m
- Takes: LED/ E27 20W (excl)
- Made in Italy
- IP Rating : 20
- Delivery : 1 - 2 Weeks
GREAT REASONS TO BUY THE FOSCARINI PLASS MEDIA PENDANT LIGHT
- Plass is a versatile suspension lamp which emits radiant light
- It's made from polycarbonate and is available in single, double, triple and quadruple configurations.
- Though different in material - making it more robust - Plass re-interprets the ancient art of glassmaking in a contemporary way
- It takes an LED bulb and comes with a 190cm cable (for the single light)
WHY YOU'LL LOVE THIS LIGHT
The inspiration behind this design from Foscarini is the art of classic blown glass making. Providing the same diffused light Plass offers a more robust exterior. In either blue or grey it comes as a single light as well as double, triple and quadruple vertical configurations.
As with most Foscarini suspension lights Plass is available in two versions - a single version which comes with its own canopy/ceiling rose or without a ceiling rose. This version is designed to be used with one of the three separate canopies available for multiple fittings, depending on the configuration required and area over which they are to hang:
90cm Linear - maximum of 5 fittings in staggered position
135cm Linear - maximum of 8 fittings in staggered position
Round Canopy - maximum of 6 fittings in staggered position
Please note, however, the multiple canopy option is not available for the double, triple and quardruple versions version.
Lights are available with a standard 1.9m cable and suspension wire or 5m for extra high ceilings. A 'decentralisation' kit is also available for single lights which enables you to position the light off-centre to the main canopy - ideal if your electricity feed cables don't lie immediately above where you want the light to be positioned.
Watch the Plass Video