- Designer : Michael Anastassiades
- Material : Aluminum, Brass, Marble, Polycarbonate, Steel
- Finish : Brushed brass/white marble, Anthracite/black marble
- Dimensions : Height : 153.7cm; Diameter : 21.10cm
- Cord length : 260cm
- Bulb specification : COB LED 2700K 1410 LM CRI 93 - 20W DIMMER
- Delivery : 3-4 weeks
Great reasons to buy the Flos Captain Flint Floor Lamp
- Captain Flint is characterised by an "invisible" system that keeps the conical form balanced on the thin tubular structure, making it possible to direct and diffuse the light in any way.
- Its minimalist and elegant design combines the classic look of brass or anthracite with precious Carrara or Marquina marble.
- Perfect for a bedroom or living room it can be used to illuminate the space with ambient lighting, or as a dim companion for reading.
- In two different finishes it's a timeless piece of design suitable for any interior setting.
Why You'll Love This Floor Lamp
Captain Flint is an adjustable floor lamp designed by Michael Anastassiades for Flos. It's elegant and minimalist structure features a conical lamp head that rotates through the vertical axis around the stem, resting delicately on the rod to create a notion of balance. This makes it possible to direct and diffuse the light, resulting in a dual-purpose luminaire that provides ambient up-lighting to illuminate the room, or directional dim lighting for a reading corner.
Captain Flint is available in either classic brass with a white Carrara marble base or modern anthracite with a Marquina marble base. Both versions represent timeless design suitable for any interior setting.
"I wanted to design a light that had a dual purpose. An up-lighter, illuminating the space with enough ambient lighting, that with a delicate rotation becomes a dim companion for reading. A notion of balance, with a cone resting delicately on its point on a rotating rod." - M. Anastassiades