- Designer : Ferdinand Kramer.
- Winner of Architectural Digest Design Award 2015
- Material : Solid oak or European walnut.
- Hand woven surface finished with textile band, vegetable tanned or mocca coloured leather
- Dimensions : L : 49cm; W : 52.5cm; H : 80cm
- Seat height : 47cm
- Delivered as one piece
- Delivery : 8-10 weeks
Great Reasons To Buy the E15 Karnak Chair
- Originally designed in 1925, the Karnak Chair reflects it's designer Ferdinand Kramer's masterful grip on simplicity.
- It's stripped back form is boldly reduced to the essentials- a gently curved backrest and hand-woven seat combine to achieve style and comfort.
- The seat is finished in a premium-quality textile or vegetable tanned leather band that's luxuriously soft and will patinate with exposure to direct light.
- Available in European oak or walnut this refined piece of design is suitable for diverse interior settings.
Why you'll love this Dining Chair
Designed in 1925 by Ferdinand Kramer, The Karnak Chair from E15 is an elegant and archetypal chair that's characterised by its designer's skill for simplicity. Reflecting a no-nonsense approach to design, its linear form is boldly reduced to its essentials, featuring a gently curved backrest and hand-woven seat on solid oak or walnut legs. The seat is finished in a sumptuously soft textile or leather to achieve the highest level of comfort whilst the frame is fitted with a steel profile for additional stability. The result is a refined, everyday dining or side chair that serves your practical and design needs, making it a signature piece suitable for diverse environments.
Winner of the Architectural Digest Design Award 2015, Karnak is a noteworthy and versatile chair that perfectly complements all tables in the E15 collection.See more Dining Chairs
See the full E15 collection.
You might also be interested in
Special Price £2,552.40
Special Price £3,186.00