- Designer : Ferdinand Kramer.
- Winner of Architectural Digest Design Award 2015
- Material : Solid oak or European walnut.
- Hand woven surface finished with textile band, vegetable tanned or mocca coloured leather
- Dimensions : L : 45cm; W : 45cm; H : 47cm
- Delivered as one piece
- Delivery : Made to order; 8-10 weeks
Great Reasons To Buy the E15 Aswan Stool
- Originally designed in 1925, the Aswan Chair reflects it's designer Ferdinand Kramer's masterful grip on simplicity.
- It's stripped back form is boldly reduced to the essentials- a box frame and hand-woven seat combine to achieve style and comfort.
- The seat is finished in a premium-quality textile or vegetable tanned leather band that's luxuriously soft and will patinate with exposure to direct light.
- Available in European oak or walnut this refined piece of design is suitable for diverse interior settings.
Why you'll love this Stool
Designed in 1925 by Ferdinand Kramer, the Aswan Stool from E15 has an Egyptian influence and is an elegant and archetypal stool that's characterised by its designer's skill for simplicity. Reflecting a no-nonsense approach to design, its linear form is boldly reduced to its essentials, featuring a square boxed frame and hand-woven seat on solid oak or walnut. The seat is finished in a sumptuously soft textile or leather to achieve the highest level of comfort whilst the frame is fitted with a steel profile for additional stability. The result is a refined, everyday stool that serves your practical and design needs, making it a signature piece suitable for diverse environments.
Winner of the Architectural Digest Design Award 2015, Karnak is a noteworthy and versatile stool that perfectly complements all the E15 collection.