Friends & Founders | Scandinavian minimalist furniture, lighting & home accessories

Friends & Founders | Scandinavian minimalist furniture, lighting & home accessories

Based just north of Copenhagen, Friends & Founders are the new kids on the Scandinavian furniture block, opening their doors in 2013. Their work is based on the 'Favourite Spot Philosophy' - find your spot, make room for personality and get inspired and share with others.

With strong sustainability morals, Friends & Founders aim to design objects that last, creating a long term relationship with customers. 95% of the furniture is made in Scandinavian countries and the rest of the 5% in Europe to ensure the highest standard of quality and lasting design.

 

There are no products matching the selection.

×