- Pages: 2 paged pamphlet
- From the Bonjour series
- Printed on water-resistant, tear-proof paper
- Dimensions:5.9 x 0.9 x 8.3 inches
- ISNB: 978-2-08-020232-1
Great Reasons to Buy Bonjour Paris
- Bonjour Paris is a light, informative guide to a fine selection of unique spots in Paris for an authentic experience when you visit the city.
- The Guide folds out into an illustrated, waterproof, tear-resistant map revealing 90 insider addresses in Paris you must go to.
- It is illustrated by Marin Montagut, a globe-trotting film maker who offers you curated recommendations for shopping, dinning and other attractions.
Why You'll Love This Guide
Bonjour Paris is a hybrid map-guide written and illustrated by globe-trotting film maker Marin Montagut, who offers informed recommendations on the very best places to visit in Paris that exude that 'je ne sais crois' the city is famous for, including shops, restaurants and must-see attractions. From bakeries to antiques shops, or boutiques to toy stores, each recommendation includes a succinct anecdote, tip, or description next to watercolour travel sketches, on paper that is water-resistant, tear-proof and will remain intact for years. Dine in an authentic bistro, shop for artisanal crafts, track down a vintage Chanel bag, and experience a variety of rare and soulful places with this pocket size booklet. It's the only guide to Paris you'll ever need!
Featured districts include the heart of Paris, Pigalle and Montmartre, the Marais, Saint-Germain-des-Prés, Canal Saint-Martin and Bastille and OberkampfSee more City Guides