- Pages: 2 paged pamphlet
- From the Bonjour series
- Printed on water-resistant, tear-proof paper
- Dimensions:5.9 x 0.9 x 8.3 inches
- ISNB: 978-2-08-020234-5
Great Reasons to Buy Bonjour New York
- Bonjour New York is a light, informative guide to a fine selection of unique spots in NYC for an authentic experience when you visit the city.
- The Guide folds out into an illustrated, waterproof, tear-resistant map revealing 75 insider addresses in New York you must go to.
- It is illustrated by Marin Montagut, a globe-trotting film maker who offers you curated recommendations for shopping, dinning and other attractions.
Why You'll Love This Guide
Bonjour New York is a hybrid map-guide written and illustrated by globe-trotting film maker Marin Montagut, who offers informed recommendations on the very best places to visit in New York that exude an enviable 'je ne sais crois' , including shops, restaurants and must-see attractions. From bakeries to antiques shops, or boutiques to toy stores, each recommendation includes a succinct anecdote, tip, or description next to watercolour travel sketches, on paper that is water-resistant, tear-proof and will remain intact for years. Roam the Big Apple in shoes tailor-made by one of the city’s oldest cobblers, find respite in the urban oasis of a secret East Village garden, sip cocktails in the city’s best speakeasy, and experience a variety of rare and soulful places with this pocket size booklet. It's the only guide to New York you'll ever need!
Featured neighbourhoods include SoHo, NoLIta, and TriBeCa; the West Village and Chelsea; the Lower East Side and the East Village; Boerum Hill and Cobble Hill; Greenpoint and Williamsburg.See more City Guides