- Pages: 2 paged pamphlet
- From the Bonjour series
- Printed on water-resistant, tear-proof paper
- Dimensions:5.9 x 0.9 x 8.3 inches
- ISNB: 978-2-08-020234-5
Great Reasons to Buy Bonjour London
- Bonjour London is a light, informative guide to a fine selection of unique spots in London for an authentic experience when you visit the city.
- The Guide folds out into an illustrated, waterproof, tear-resistant map revealing 80 insider addresses in London you must go to.
- It is illustrated by Marin Montagut, a globe-trotting film maker who offers you curated recommendations for shopping, dinning and other attractions.
Why You'll Love This Guide
Bonjour London is a hybrid map-guide written and illustrated by globe-trotting film maker Marin Montagut, who offers informed recommendations on the very best places to visit in London that exude an enviable 'je ne sais crois' , including shops, restaurants and must-see attractions. From bakeries to antiques shops, or boutiques to toy stores, each recommendation includes a succinct anecdote, tip, or description next to watercolour travel sketches, on paper that is water-resistant, tear-proof and will remain intact for years. Indulge in the the city’s best fish and chips, sample the Queen’s perfume at the Royal Court’s official supplier, have a clandestine high tea in a Roaring Twenties ambience and sample cocktails in a Hoxton jazz club. From Notting Hill to Brixton, this pocket-sized book welcomes you to experience a variety of rare and soulful places within the ginormous capital city. It's the only guide to London you'll ever need!
Featured areas include Shoreditch, Hackney, Notting Hill, Soho & Brixton.
See more City Guides