- 232 pages
- Dimensions - 9.5 x 6.2 x 1.2 inches
- Full colour throughout
- ISBN: 978-1-910620-00-7
Great reasons to buy 101 Artists To Listen To Before You Die
- This book is a graphic novel that follows the story of 101 artists you can't live without, from Beethoven to Radiohead, Daft Punk to Amy Winehouse.
- It's written and illustrated by Ricardo Cavolo, one of Spain's most exciting and talented artists.
- It's compiled into the form and style of a personal musical diary, containing hilarious anecdotes, handwritten text and over 100 unique illustrations.
- It's a colourful celebration of ground breaking sound from the 17th Century to the present day.
Why you'll love this book
The 101 Artists To Listen To Before You Die book by Spanish illustrator Ricardo Cavolo is a personal musical diary that explains how iconic artists of the last three centuries have helped and influenced Cavolo in his life, in order to demonstrate how music can be used in intensive and expansive ways. By sharing what music brings to him, Cavolo encourages his readers to do the same in this capturing journal that music aficionados are bound to love.
Ricardo Cavolo, illustrator and author, is one of the most notable and talented artists to come from Spain. Currently based in Brighton, he's done wide ranging commercial work for big companies such as Urban Outfitters, Nike and Converse. His iconography offers a wide range of narratives that invite the viewer to relate and form a notion of the subject.